- Join the WBA
- Find a Lawyer
- Calendar of Events
- CLE Courses
- Media Center
- For the Public
- Members Only
- Pro Bono
- Bar Foundation
Westmoreland Bar Association Conference Room Rental Policy
Rooms are available during regular office hours on a first-come, first-served basis: Monday through Thursday, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.; Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Westmoreland Bar Association members may schedule conference rooms at no charge (except for mediations). The reserving member must be present the full time of the appointment (members may not reserve for non-members in order to avoid paying the rental fee).
|5 to 7 hours||$40|
|2 to 4 hours||$30|
Mediations (Members and Non-Members)
Room reservations that extend after 5 pm will be charged $25 per hour for each hour after 5 pm and arrangements must be made no later than two weeks in advance.
Please bring a check on the day of the reservation made payable to the Westmoreland Bar Association.
- Administrative fees for full-day seminars = $75, half-day or less = $50.
- Room rental fees for groupcasts = $150 for a full day, $100 for half-day or less.
- Beverages = $1/person
- Lunch = $10/person
- LCD = $100
Conference Rooms Description
- Conference Rooms – Four Conference Rooms that seat from 4-15 people. No pre-set audio-visual equipment (arrange 72 hours prior; as available).
- Large Conference Room – Conference Room is equipped with tables, seating up to 80. Room is pre-set with DVD player, LCD, screen and microphones. No laptop is available.
For additional photos, view our album on Facebook.
Audio-Visual Equipment Rental (On-Site Use) – Members and Non-Members
- Screen/DVD Unit = $50 (plus replacement costs if damaged)
- LCD Projector/Screen = $100 (plus replacement costs if damaged)