- Join the WBA
- Find a Lawyer
- Calendar of Events
- CLE Courses
- Media Center
- For the Public
- Members Only
- Pro Bono
- Bar Foundation
Discovery of Electronically Stored Information
|1.5 Substantive Credit available.|
Presented by Attorneys: |
John K. Greiner
Charles W. Jelley
Lawrence D. Kerr
Topics of Discussion:
• What is Electronic Stored Data?
• What is the Difference Between a PDF, JPEG, TIFF, or OCR Document?
• How do you Request the ESI?
• What is the Law Regarding Search of a Smartphone Search Incident to an Arrest?
• Can You Get Data from a Smart Phone?
• How to Obtain a Spoilation Instruction when Data is Deleted
• What are the Implications of Failing to Properly Conduct Electronic Discovery?
Preregistration fees must be prepaid at least 24 hours in advance. Those who do not prepay at least 24 hours in advance will be charged the walk-in fee. (WBA Members: $40 per credit hour; Non-Members: $50 per credit hour; Non-Credit: $20 flat fee)
You must be logged in as a user to register for an event online.
|December 5th, 2012 12:00 PM through 1:45 PM|