- Join the WBA
- Find a Lawyer
- Calendar of Events
- CLE Courses
- Media Center
- For the Public
- Members Only
- Pro Bono
- Bar Foundation
A Quick Primer in Unemployment Compensation Claims & An Introduction to Veterans Disability Benefits
|1 Substantive Credit|
James A. Horchak, Esq.
Michael V. Quatrini, Esq.
Learn the basics in representing claimants making a claim for unemployment compensation benefits.
• Initial phone conversation with a potential new unemployment compensation client
• Strategies to prepare the client for the hearing
• Fee agreements
• What to expect at the hearing
• Appeals to the Unemployment Compensation Board of Review
An introduction to Veterans Disability Benefits
• What are Veterans Disability benefits?
• What is the process?
• How do Veterans Disability benefits work with other disability benefits? (SSD, LTD, etc.)
• What additional benefits are available for disabled veterans?
Preregistration fees must be prepaid at least 24 hours in advance. Those who do not prepay at least 24 hours in advance will be charged the walk-in fee. (WBA Members: $40 per credit hour; Non-Members: $50 per credit hour; Non-Credit: $20 flat fee)
You must be logged in as a user to register for an event online.
|May 14th, 2013 12:00 PM through 1:15 PM|