- For the Public
- Find a Lawyer
- Join the WBA
- CLE Courses
- Media Center
- Members Only
- Pro Bono
- Bar Foundation
|2 Ethics Credits|
Kenneth J. Hagreen, Esq., Executive Director
Lawyers Concerned for Lawyers of Pennsylvania, Inc.
TOPICS OF DISCUSSION:
• Distinguishing stress from "distress"
• Basic understanding of substance use disorders and mental health problems
• The LCL motivational intervention approach (overcoming denial and avoiding resistance)
• How to use LCL when you are concerned about a colleague or family member
• Basic understanding of evaluations and treatment
• Basic understanding of recovery and how you can be supportive
Preregistration fees must be prepaid at least 24 hours in advance. Those who do not prepay at least 24 hours in advance will be charged the walk-in fee. (WBA Members: $40 per credit hour; Non-Members: $50 per credit hour; Non-Credit: $20 flat fee)
You must be logged in as a user to register for an event online.
|February 7th, 2014 12:00 PM through 2:00 PM|